Wednesday, June 24, 2009

{personal} heat wave!


gridlocked, originally uploaded by briemarie.

Holy cow, can you believe this heat we've been having? Rob has decided that the ac is going to be on, although it doesn't actually cool the room that I edit in, thank goodness he put up an extra ac unit in the window, this heat is just killing me! Tonight, I took a little break from editing and designing albums to hit the pool for the first time since I was a kid, it was glorious! I'm sure that we'll go to the pool more often, especially if this weather doesn't cool down!

I hope everyone is trying to stay cool, drink plenty of fluids!

0 blog love:

About This Blog

This blog is a journal of sorts, it catalogs our awesome clients along with our personal lives. We love to share what's going on in our lives, whether it's the most recent session or just a daily occurence. We are blessed to have some of the most awesome clients and friends, thank you.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP