Saturday, June 27, 2009

{in love} sara + kirk, downtown baraboo, devil's lake, wi

This will be part I of II, so be prepared to see more of Sara and Kirk!

Sara and Kirk met us at the house, they took a look at our kitchen disaster/makeover and then we headed downtown to start the session. I love the old brick buildings that surround the square. Love them! We walked around the square, stopping here and there for the perfect shots of Sara and Kirk, they were up for anything. Even the crazy requests that I asked for, we did get a few weird looks from people driving and walking by, but that's normal for us.

Now, Sara had called Rob a couple days before the shoot worried about the rain, Rob, of course, told her not to worry until the day of (the weatherman is always wrong!) because it was gorgeous out! Sara and Kirk had some ideas that they wanted to try out, Rob and I were all game, a few shots were even thought up at the same time, it was like Sara had telepathic powers and was reading our mind! Awesome, right? After the gorgeous light downtown, have I mentioned that I am loving flare lately? We headed to lower Ochsner's to get some shots of the bridge and then drove out to the lake, where of course we asked our lovely couple to get wet. We even did "the Notebook" shot - which turned out awesome! We had so much fun and are truly blessed with the most awesome couples!

Take a look at part I:


I just had to add this one, it was one of those crazy poses I wanted to try out!



Doesn't Sara have gorgeous model hair? I am totally jealous, because mine just frizzes out on me.

This is the shot I got of "the Notebook" pose:

And here is Rob's (we had almost a second to grab the shot before Sara was back in the water):



0 blog love:

About This Blog

This blog is a journal of sorts, it catalogs our awesome clients along with our personal lives. We love to share what's going on in our lives, whether it's the most recent session or just a daily occurence. We are blessed to have some of the most awesome clients and friends, thank you.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP