Tuesday, June 2, 2009

{personal} 31 weeks and counting


pressure, originally uploaded by briemarie.

Well, as many of you know, Rob and I are going to be having a little bundle of joy at the end of July. I can not believe how fast time is flying. I'm anxious and excited and super scared all at the same time, it's the craziest time of my life. We didn't want to find out what we're having, so that will be a surprise, although Rob's dad, Bob, claims it will be a boy. We'll see when baby decides to arrive, which the grandmas have decided we need to do a pool for when I pop. I can't believe how big I am, I don't feel big until I look in the mirror, or see myself through the camera, and I can't wait to have pictures taken of my baby bump! I just need to find a fun photographer to do those.

Now, on a business note, the Fedex man showed up without me paying attention and dropped off two gorgeous engagement books! How I missed him I will never know, but I can't wait for the couples to see how great they look in print. It's as fun for me as it is for them!

0 blog love:

About This Blog

This blog is a journal of sorts, it catalogs our awesome clients along with our personal lives. We love to share what's going on in our lives, whether it's the most recent session or just a daily occurence. We are blessed to have some of the most awesome clients and friends, thank you.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP