Thursday, June 25, 2009

{baby bump} missy + mike, in the studio and out at the farm

Mike had called me about a month before the shoot to schedule his wife's baby bump shots for their first anniversary. How sweet! So, on the 14th, which is not only my little brother's birthday and flag day, it was their anniversary, and the day was perfect, albeit a tiny bit warm. They met me at the house, amid our kitchen remodeling disaster. I was so excited when Missy told me that she was willing to do anything! I know that I clapped my hands with glee!

So, we took off to the studio where Missy got all wrapped up, I have seriously been waiting for someone as adventurous as her to come along! We had such a blast in the studio that we decided to head out to my mom's farm, Mike and Missy are friends of the family after all, and get some shots with Mike's tractor. OMG - what an amazing day with a beautiful sky and gorgeous model. Missy is truly stunning, her belly is so perfect and round! And tiny, I swear that my own is way bigger and Missy is due a week and a half before I am, and she is just gorgeous! She is also one of the few pregnant women I know, that wanted to be surprised by what she's having, isn't that just more fun? I thought so. I can't wait to be surprised on the big day.

Pregnant women are just stunning. Take a look at our day, we had so much fun together, and it was great really getting to know Missy, because although they are friends of the family, I had never spent so much time with her.









Look at how cute these two are together:

I love their expressions in these two!




Mike claims that every time he puts his head next to Missy's belly, the baby moves it's butt next to him.

0 blog love:

About This Blog

This blog is a journal of sorts, it catalogs our awesome clients along with our personal lives. We love to share what's going on in our lives, whether it's the most recent session or just a daily occurence. We are blessed to have some of the most awesome clients and friends, thank you.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP