Saturday, June 6, 2009

{personal} mail call

Rob and I came home after work today to find a package waiting for me in the mailbox. I love to get the mail, ever since I've been a kid I have loved to open up the mailbox and see what kind of treasures were to be found within. Today, I found my novel waiting to be paged through for the very first time. Oh, the excitement.

For the last two years, I have participated in NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month during November. The goal is to write a 50,000 word manuscript in 30 days. So far, I have succeeded both times. Last year, the winners were able to make a proof book for free, so I took advantage of the sweet deal and my proof copy came in the mail today. It's so exciting to see your name in print, isn't it always? I couldn't stop grinning, now I'll have to let people read it, that's more nerve wracking than anything else.

So now, I have my very own novel, in print, proof though it may be. I just had to share.

0 blog love:

About This Blog

This blog is a journal of sorts, it catalogs our awesome clients along with our personal lives. We love to share what's going on in our lives, whether it's the most recent session or just a daily occurence. We are blessed to have some of the most awesome clients and friends, thank you.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP