Tuesday, June 9, 2009

{shot for today} crane mobile


crane mobile, originally uploaded by briemarie.

The first time we saw this mobile, I didn't have the camera with me, but today I came prepared. This super sweet origami crane mobile is hanging in one of the exam rooms at the clinic. I've only gotten this room twice, but I love to look at the cranes, I can't imagine how long it took to make that many and hang them all up together. This is just a tiny slice of the entire thing. Cool, huh?

Speaking of the clinic, the doctor said that everything is looking normal, baby is growing just fine. Rob and I got to hear the heartbeat, I love that, it always makes me feel good when I hear that little heart beating. I think that may be my favourite part of the entire visit to the doctor each time. Plus, this time the doctor felt my stomach to see how baby was positioned, and although we still have 7 weeks to go, the baby seems to be pointing in the right direction. I'm still quite nervous on the whole it comes out part, but everyone tells me it will be fine.

Cheers everyone!

1 blog love:

Vanessa Wednesday, June 10, 2009  

I love this! The cranes are beautiful and the angle you caught them at is perfect as well!

~ Vanessa
www.photosbyav.com

About This Blog

This blog is a journal of sorts, it catalogs our awesome clients along with our personal lives. We love to share what's going on in our lives, whether it's the most recent session or just a daily occurence. We are blessed to have some of the most awesome clients and friends, thank you.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP